Fresh and Local Casual Fare. Personal Service. Your local place.
Champions is Open for the Season
Tuesday – Saturday 11am – 9 pm, Sunday 11am – 8 pm
Call 508-865-5785 for Reservations
Explore our Menus
Seasonal Menus are offered with a minumum of four menu changes each season to highlight the freshest ingredients throughout the year.
Daytime Dining around the Club is more casual in keeping with a relaxed golf environment. Fresh salads, classic sandwiches and a great bar menu pair perfectly with an active day.
In the evening, a broader selection of traditional New England fare and a changing nightly chef’s menu provide another reason to linger after a day at the Club.
Pleasant Valley is a private country club with a history of gracious hospitality. While we are not the Country Club of old – we do have a few rules to ensure a certain degree of decorum among our members and guests. We ask that you adhere to the following guidelines and ensure they are conveyed to your guests prior to visiting.
- Men must have a shirt with a collar. Polo shirts and button down shirts with collars are acceptable. T-shirts or graphic T-shirts without a collar are not permitted.
- Men are not allowed to wear hats while inside the restaurant.
- Denim Jeans are allowed. However Jeans with any holes, or rips are not. Even designer jeans with fashionable rips and holes are not permitted.
- Cargo shorts are not permitted.
- Please be courteous in the use of your cell phone. Ringers and sound should be silenced.
- E-Cigarettes are not permitted while inside the restaurant.