Fresh and Local Casual Fare. Personal Service. Your local place.
Champions will open on April 2, 2019.
We are now taking reservations for Easter Sunday Brunch
Sunday April 21, 2019 10 am – 1:30 pm
Adults $30.95, Seniors $27.95, Children (6-12) $16.95, Under 6 Free
Reservations are required. Please call 508-865-4441 ext. 306 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Price does not include tax and gratuity.
Explore our Menus
Seasonal Menus are offered with a minumum of four menu changes each season to highlight the freshest ingredients throughout the year.
Daytime Dining around the Club is more casual in keeping with a relaxed golf environment. Fresh salads, classic sandwiches and a great bar menu pair perfectly with an active day.
In the evening, a broader selection of traditional New England fare and a changing nightly chef’s menu provide another reason to linger after a day at the Club.
Pleasant Valley is a private country club with a history of gracious hospitality. While we are not the Country Club of old – we do have a few rules to ensure a certain degree of decorum among our members and guests. We ask that you adhere to the following guidelines and ensure they are conveyed to your guests prior to visiting.
- Men must have a shirt with a collar. Polo shirts and button down shirts with collars are acceptable. T-shirts or graphic T-shirts without a collar are not permitted.
- Men are not allowed to wear hats while inside the restaurant.
- Denim Jeans are allowed. However Jeans with any holes, or rips are not. Even designer jeans with fashionable rips and holes are not permitted.
- Cargo shorts are not permitted.
- Please be courteous in the use of your cell phone. Ringers and sound should be silenced.
- E-Cigarettes are not permitted while inside the restaurant.